Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Episode XIV Prologue - Poop

Ok, this isn't really about poop, but I thight I'd title it that way to annoy both The Wife and the Girl Child. Always nice to get two birds with one stone.

Not many posts lately because I've been traveling and had a lot of interruptions with work. But the travel and the changes at the office have led me to the following list. It is remarkable how much toilet paper can vary from place to place and who puts a premium on it and who doesn't.

Anyway.... here's my ranking from best to worst:

1) The stuff The Wife buys (she's looking out for me)

2) Any civilized persons home and all nice hotels

3 - 50) Various other locations

51) Terminal 4 at the DFW airport (actually surprisingly nice given the location)

52) On an American Airlines plane (satisfactory)

53) Various train and bus stations through out Europe (not satisfactory, but livalble)

54 - 99) Big gap exists....

100) Hewlett Packard. Is the new stuff they just put in awful? Worse than sandpaper. Ugh. Yet another barrier to my productivity

No comments:

Post a Comment