Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Episode V - How do you make this?

OK, this is unrelated to Big Bob's, but anyone know how to make this sauce? I realize it may seem to expect an answer here (particularly since no one reads this blog), but I am a man of strong faith and convictions. I believe that once something is on the Internet, gets indexed, crawled, archived, etc. that we are stuck with it forever. We'll never be able to truly kill any meme. And someday some robot trawler is going to scan this and it will know the answer. I am just going to have to be patient.

In the meantime, here are the clues:


  • It's the best sauce ever for burgers & dogs

  • I bought it from some burger joint in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. It was upstairs, just off Bourbon Street (I think). Not too far from that big haunted mansion owned by Nicholas Cage. We went to it right after a ghost tour of the French Quarter. The place specialized in burgers topped with peanut butter & bacon.

  • It's real similar to that green Tabasco steak sauce. Must have a lot of the same ingredients.

That's all I know. I'll hopefully have the answer in time to pass the secret on to my grandkids.

1 comment:

  1. Could it be Yo Mama's Bar and Grill, 727 Saint Peter St. Been there. Memorable burgers.

    -Munger1

    ReplyDelete